|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
93 z28 runs great for 10 miles then starts missing,please help
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 93 z28 ignition systems
Is it setting any codes. Sounds like a opti issue to me. I would check your water pump/hose's to see if its leaking onto the opti. Good Luck and welcome to the forum.
John
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|