|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Introductions Welcome to AutomotiveForums.com. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better. |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hello everyone. (at least those who venture away from the auto stuff long enough to read these....) ANYWHO. I am the proud owner of a 1997 Jeep Cherokee, and have been a wrench-head since I could remember. I found this site by accident and am sure glad I did! I may never leave...
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: New guy...nuff'said...
Welcome aboard.
John
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
![]() |
|
|