-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Nicks91Z28's Avatar
Nicks91Z28 Nicks91Z28 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Nicks91Z28
Got Pics of 91 Z28

http://www.cardomain.com/id/nickaudy


here some pics Guys
__________________
\


Edit by Hypsi87
3/3/05
Advertising other forums is considerd spam
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-01-2005, 12:31 PM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: Got Pics of 91 Z28

Looking damn good man, I like it.

BTW- What year Vette is that in the garage? Looks like 86 or 87 from the small portions I saw but that is a hot car as well.

John
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-01-2005, 06:19 PM
I-ROC KID I-ROC KID is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 406
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Got Pics of 91 Z28

thats an awesome car loved how u had soooo many pics
__________________
355 small block 4 bolt, 700R4 tranny/w shift kit, elbrock 650 carb, elbrock intake, mild cam, 3.73 posi rear end, 3" cowl hood, 3" exhust, b&m mega shifter, k&n air filter, ac delete
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-01-2005, 10:29 PM
Nicks91Z28's Avatar
Nicks91Z28 Nicks91Z28 is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Nicks91Z28
thanks guys Its an 86 Corvette. The paint in great shape and the wheels. The engine and interior needs lots of work tho, but im fixxing up that
__________________
\


Edit by Hypsi87
3/3/05
Advertising other forums is considerd spam
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-01-2005, 11:01 PM
drvngstorm05's Avatar
drvngstorm05 drvngstorm05 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,553
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
super clean car, wow i am in awe of how well kept that car is... take good care of it. i'm not a big fan of those wheels that u picked out for it tho, as long as u like 'em. and ur friends rides are damn good lookin too
__________________

'92 RS lt1/t56, lt4 hot cam, 30lb injectors, 54mm throttle body, full exhaust, 4.11 posi, 4 coil ignition, alluminum driveshaft, adj rear suspension, low. springs, electric water pump, custom tune.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-02-2005, 12:46 AM
Genopsyde's Avatar
Genopsyde Genopsyde is offline
The President
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 5,412
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Genopsyde Send a message via Yahoo to Genopsyde
Re: Got Pics of 91 Z28

thanx a lot man, now I need to change my pants.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-02-2005, 01:46 PM
Chevyracincamaro's Avatar
Chevyracincamaro Chevyracincamaro is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,262
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Got Pics of 91 Z28

thats a mighty fine lookin maro chief. i love it...
__________________


*Better power-to-weight ratio than a C6 corvette*
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-02-2005, 01:51 PM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: Got Pics of 91 Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks91Z28
thanks guys Its an 86 Corvette. The paint in great shape and the wheels. The engine and interior needs lots of work tho, but im fixxing up that
I had a 86 Red Vette too. Mine was a Z51 with the Doug Nash 4+3. I miss that car. Harsh ride but fast as hell and handled sweet. All those cars have problems with the interior though. The inside falls apart. Good Luck with both those beauty's.

John
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Nicks91Z28's Avatar
Nicks91Z28 Nicks91Z28 is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 55
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Nicks91Z28
Thanks Guys I picked the Ronal Firehawks because there 17 x 9.5, there a deeper dish and have 5 spokes and also the bolt on to our third gens. I think the kinda look similar to the stock 91-92 Wheels.. Thats why i picked them. Im throwing 275/40/17s in the back. I dont no what is should do up front.. Im afraid 245s are to small for the rim, and anything 255s and up will rub (atleast when its at full lock) So im thinkin right now. Anyways thanks for all the nice compliments.
__________________
\


Edit by Hypsi87
3/3/05
Advertising other forums is considerd spam
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-03-2005, 06:34 PM
instantkevin's Avatar
instantkevin instantkevin is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 712
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to instantkevin
Re: Got Pics of 91 Z28

yea I like the Ronal Firehawks cause they look like classic camaro (but better than factory). I was going to get those instead of the ZR1's until I saw the price tag!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts