-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Cutlass Series
Register FAQ Community
Cutlass Series Includes Cutlass Ciera, Cutlass Cruiser, Cutlass Calais, Cutlass Supreme, Custom Cruiser, as well as the GM N-Body subforums.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-25-2005, 03:29 PM
BrokeAs BrokeAs is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Like Driving a Tanker

The power steering in my 1993 Cutlass Supreme does not work. I have flushed the system and have replaced the fluid, but it miraculously disapears. I believe there is a leak, from the liquid coming from the center of my car. I can't find the leak and have no idea how to get to the hoses to replace them. I'm a broke college kid, so a mechanic is not an option. If I can't fix this, I'm considering using my experience for a career driving giant oil tankers with similar steering.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-25-2005, 07:59 PM
Infinitrium Infinitrium is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 184
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Like Driving a Tanker

Coming from the center of the car? Could be the pressure hose off the pump. Have someone turn the wheel back and forth while you watch under the hood to see if you can spot where it's leaking.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Cutlass Series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts