|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I posted a web page on cardomain.com of pictures of what my car did look like, and what it does look like now. Granted my car is still a work in the making but theres a couple things done. so here some before and after pictures !! take a look and give it a rating !!!!!!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/id/esvaudio |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: check it out everyone...
Very very nice. I dig the T-tops and looks like you got a kick ass system.
John
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: check it out everyone...
so your doin alot for show are you gunna do anything for go?? (engine work?)
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: check it out everyone...
it looks great!!! are you blacking out the rear window? my buddy put a system in the back like that and someone saw it through the window and liked it more than him. other than that the car has great factory performance look and no crap.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: check it out everyone...
Nice work on the audio system in the rear. The car looks nice. Give us some info on what else you're going to do to it.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
yes i have a lot of stereo system work done. obviously. easily over $2000.
to answer one question, no im not going to black out the windows. i have a Viper alarm system installed as well to protect my investment. i also keep it parked in a garage so.. I dont really plan on doing much engine work to it. i mean its mildly fast anyway. ive got exhaust, i might do an intake system. nothing to major. its tweeked a little bit. the ditributor n such. its running a lil more HP than the engine came with stock. The reason i have so much audio equipment is because there is a stereo compitition in April 2005 that i plan on entering in. i hit around 148DB. which is pretty damn loud. gonna be hard to find a stereo that can beat that. (but yes some can) Thanks for the compliments n such and for looking/rating. preciate the input from other people
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: check it out everyone...
yea for 2 tens thats damn good
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|