|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Canada invoice price????
Hey guys
Does anybody know the invoice price for the spec V in Cdn$$$???? Thanx |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fully Loaded mine came to $26,855.00. There wasn't much room to negotiate either. Being that it is a limited production car, If I don't pay it someone will.
__________________
'91 GT-R, 531RWHP, Stock head.. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello All...
I ordered mine in Toronto about a month ago; still waiting for delivery! Fully loaded, it came to just under $27,000! Sticker price was $24,000. Question???? Does anyone know what happened to those kick-ass studded-rims and altima-style wing pictured in some mags??? These same mags also boasted 180HP and high 6's 0-60MPH times? Were these pre-production pics and specs or are they U.S. models??? Later! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fully Loaded including the $2500 sports package???
Just under $27000 that includes the sports package and frieght and tax right??? I thought it wasn't a limited production car?? But the base price for the spec V is $21,498 right? |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
i bought by specv with the fosquate system and it came in at under 27000cad. the list base price i believe does not include things like AC tax and all that other government crap. the 27000 ipaid included everything
__________________
Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock-K&S Racing Development www.kandsracing.com AEM CAI Custom Apex-i N1 cat back |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, base is $21,500! My MSRP sticker price was $24,000 which includes the sport package! Hope it's worth it! Grand total was $27,000 which includes window tint and extended bumper-bumper warranty!
Not sure if it's limited production, but it sure is hard to get! I visited half-a-dozen dealerships, including one in London, ONT. Saw a bunch or SE-R's but no one had a Spec V! When I ordered mine, I was told it would be minimum 4-6 weeks (no guarentees). This was a large volume dealer too! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
yup the Se-R is a limmited production car, i forgot the actual number but its not ahole lot. not sure how many Se-R's, and Spec V's they acturlly have, but in the US we get a few and everywhere else they get a few. better hurry and get em whiles their HOT!!!! :sun: :flash:
__________________
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side..., Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering…" -Yoda |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey everyone, I'm definately buying a Spec, and soon. Before I do, I would like to ask you guys a couple of questions..
So far i've been to one dealer to get some info on a Spec V. Both times that i went, they gave me a quote for almost $29,000 fully loaded. The second time i was with my dad, and when he asked, they told him that the VERY BEST they could do was take off $2-3hundred. Do the prices that you guys paid include tax, frieght, rust-proofing...etc.?(everything?) What i'm trying to say is, did you pay $27,000 FULLY loaded on the road? If so, where in the T.O area did you buy your Spec at? thanks |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I turned down the rust-proofing(undercoating) and paint sealer(wax). The warranty covers any rusting for 3 years(of five can't remember) and I will be putting on a coat or two of wax. With those options mine would have been around $29K.
__________________
'91 GT-R, 531RWHP, Stock head.. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Spec Vixen,
Not sure if we get the side air-bags as an option or the 6 disk-changer here! I asked for fully loaded and those two items weren't even mentioned by the dealer! As for rust-proof, warranty, tint, etc., these items are all add-on by the dealership, not done through Nissan! I opted not to do it through them, it's cheaper if you went to Ziebart! So in short, $27,000 is fully loaded! Got mine at Woodchester Nissan in Mississauga! Later ! |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Actual numbers from bill of sale:
SER SpecV with sport option package: 23848.00 Walkaway waranty: 169.00 total car price: 24017.00 freight: 868.00 air tax: 100.00 gas tax: 75.00 admin: 189.00 Grand total: 25249.00 +taxes My dealer threw in the 7 year rust proofing and wheel locks. |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Don't mean to offend but I guess not many of you know what the invoice price is ....
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|