-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Volvo > 850
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-22-2005, 01:28 PM
sanford7575 sanford7575 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Good Deal???

I just won an auction on Ebay for a clean 1993 850 GLT with 141,000 miles for $1500.00
The pictures of the car look really nice and I am seriously thinking about closing the deal.
I guess my question is, does $1500.00 sound reasonable for this car with the mileage? I used to have an '86 740 GLE, and that ran forever, do the 850s run as reliably and last as long as the 740s? Any notorious problems with 850s of this particular year(I noticed that this is the 1st year of the 850, any bugs?)?
Any particular problem sots that I should look for when I go to see the car?

Any feedback would be great...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Camel850R Camel850R is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
this forum is abandoned man.. ghost town. try volvospeed forums or more popular ones.
lol i dont even know how i stumbled in here.
my bong might
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Volvo > 850


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts