|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
01 Shifting Problems
Not my truck but thought Id ask for a buddy. So heres the problem and I need any suggestions you may have.
When doing about 10 to 15 mph and pressing lightly on the gas the tranny keeps jumping between gears but if He press hard on the gas it is fine. He was told it was the pressure or selector selenoid. Any thoughts? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 01 Shifting Problems
Quote:
Still looking for help or ideas if anyone can help!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 01 Shifting Problems
any fault codes or did aybody try scanning controller and monitor sensors as problem occurs does this vehicle have a 45rfe trans? need lots of input to get a little output
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 01 Shifting Problems
No faults on dash. I will scan it for him tomarrow but doubt I read anything. he has a stock 2wd transmission (1500?). I am not sure how dodges are set up I don't actually own one. Not implying anything at all. Please don't take it the wrong way.
He will try to find out as much as he can and then I will update. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 01 Shifting Problems
Get your self a Governor solenoid and a transducer and install them. I have seen many dodge do this light trottle hunts for a gear 1-2 2-1 1-2 1-2 and so on.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 01 Shifting Problems
Troy1 Thanks alot. I'll let him know tomarrow.
BTW know any sites that will give him steps to do this? |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|