|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
DRL Lamps...
Can anyone tell me how to overide my lights to turn my DRL'S back on?
__________________
DISCO SK8'S... |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: DRL Lamps...
99 Tahoe...
__________________
DISCO SK8'S... |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: DRL Lamps...
Are your DRL's inop? Do your Hi & Low beams work ok? Is the DRL indicator light on or off?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
drl lamps...
My DRL indicator on my dash is on & all of my lights are working properly. I turned them off some time ago by pressing my interior button around 6 times (I think), but I know theres a way of turning them back on the same way, I tried but to no avail, any help is well appreciated.
__________________
DISCO SK8'S... |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Does this pushing-the-interior-light-button method of disabling the DRL's work on the '98 year model? I've tried pushing the button repeatedly, holding it in, yelling at it, and combinations of all three...but to no avail.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|