|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
2003 toyota camry 4 cylinder A/C problems
I recently experienced an intermittent problem where the A/C light inside the car flashes on occassion. When the light flashes the A/C stops working. I immediately took the vehicle into the dealer for repair, but the problem corrected itself. The dealer said that they could not fix the problem unless it presents itself. The vehicle is occassionally showing the same problem. Do you have any tips?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2003 toyota camry 4 cylinder A/C problems
The blinking A/C light is linked with the revolution sensor on the A/C compressor clutch. When it notices the clutch is not turning, say for example a loose belt, the light will start blinking. We get a lot of complaints concerning this especially when someone drives through a puddle and the belt slips. The first thing I would check is to make sure the tension is correct on the belt
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the info, I'll check it tomorrow.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|