|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
i wont one of these
i have been dreaming of one of thoes firebird bird of prey's are they buyable?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: i want one of these
Are you talking about the LS1's with the Flaming bird on the doors?
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: i want one of these
yea the one that has a custom bodykit and a convertible tonneau cover and lots more
just a crazy car! http://hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/p...mage_large.jpg |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mmmm, very sweet.
__________________
geek (gek), n. Slang. 1. a carnival performer who performs sensationally morbid or disgusting acts, as biting off the head of a live chicken. 2. person; fellow. [prob. var. of Scot geck fool] See My Car
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: i want one of these
Yeah the graphics look nice. It funny I would normally say that done to another car would look ricerish but it does look sweet.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: i want one of these
yea i love the way they cut a pece out of the side windows. and that tonneau makes the car look loke a whole new ride
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: i want one of these
hmm i dont liek how big the spoiler is
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: i want one of these
Quote:
Yeah the spoiler is gay..... But the rest is pretty awesome, first time I ever saw it so I'm sold |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: i want one of these
yea the rest is sweet.. looks liek a real muscle/sports car
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: i want one of these
and someone stole my avatar... lol
__________________
![]() "doing that is like trying to sell porn to a 6 year old..... It's just wrong" - hypsi87 LE123456712: i promise i will stop filling your email with my boobs Kieft125: lol.. good, its starting to get rediculous.. |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: i want one of these
Haha yea srry bout that its just frigen wicked
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: i want one of these
I'd like to see some pics of the interior....
__________________
02 Formula 5.7L V8 LS1 SLP Lid, SLP MAF, SLP Cold-Air Induction, WS6 ViS Carbon Fiber hood ![]() Gone but not forgotten: 87 Trans Am 5.7L V8 My first true addiction
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Where can we find more pics of that car?
__________________
1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 (STOCK) 1989 5.0L Ford Mustang (MODIFIED) http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/761789
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: i want one of these
i dont like it looks like you would get rained on
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: i want one of these
Quote:
- Sprewell Birds of Prey Also check out the other features they have listed - California T/A - Morgan Motorsports 421 SD |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|