-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Explorer | Explorer Sport Trac
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-08-2005, 11:34 PM
wiredone wiredone is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question 1991 Wiper Relay Location

I've got a 1991 Ford Explorer. I changed the multifuntion switch because I only had high on my wipers. Well changed it and still only had high. So someone told me it could be the wiper relay. Only one problem I can't find it. If anyone can help I'd greatly appriciate it. Thanks!!

Last edited by wiredone; 02-10-2005 at 11:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-10-2005, 08:22 PM
B33p3r B33p3r is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Probably in the power distribution panel under the hood. Owners manual should have a diagram for you. On the 98 it's relay #3
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2005, 08:33 PM
wiredone wiredone is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thanks for the reply I didn't get the owner's manual with it when I got the Ex but hopefully I can figure it out.

Thanks again for the reply!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Explorer | Explorer Sport Trac


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts