-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Cosmetics
Register FAQ Community
Cosmetics interior, exterior, wheels.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-16-2002, 02:01 PM
Mrcoilover Mrcoilover is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Custom interior...

Anyone ever redone their interior or can tell me how much I'd be looking at to throw some leather up in my G?
__________________
*Mod List*
2 JL audio W3 12's
Rocksford Fosgate 600w amp
Tein type NA (1.7)
Nokya Arctic purple headlight bulbs
Rims coming soon...

"I always ride dropped, how bout you?":finger4:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-16-2002, 02:08 PM
b-b00gie's Avatar
b-b00gie b-b00gie is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 2,074
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to b-b00gie
woah, you actually own a P11 that didnt come with leather?! Thats so rare!

The only one I've ever seen is the Stillen one.



Try this... www.katzkin.com find you local dealer and go there. They can do your seat, panels.. anything. In any color, any design, anything you want!

Click on installations, then enter your zip.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-16-2002, 02:31 PM
Mrcoilover Mrcoilover is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by b-b00gie
woah, you actually own a P11 that didnt come with leather?! Thats so rare!
Yeah, I know. It sucks too. But the thing is, is that I just wrecked my lovely 96 toyo tercel and needed a care quickly so that was the only car I could get into at the time sooo. I had a choice between a 01 corolla, 00 honduh sivek LX, or the G. I took the G. No sunroof either. I might end up trading out b/c payments are kinda high and I want a stick.
__________________
*Mod List*
2 JL audio W3 12's
Rocksford Fosgate 600w amp
Tein type NA (1.7)
Nokya Arctic purple headlight bulbs
Rims coming soon...

"I always ride dropped, how bout you?":finger4:
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
does anyone know any good custom interior sites odin4444 Car Audio 8 11-26-2003 10:05 PM
Check out this custom interior ImportSensation Car Audio 14 05-31-2003 07:45 PM
Custom Interior BIGbungy Cosmetics 6 01-28-2002 08:02 PM
i want a custom interior for my civic les6thboro Eastern US 2 12-28-2001 02:12 AM
does anyone know anygood custom interior sites odin4444 Prelude 0 12-05-2001 05:29 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > Cosmetics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts