-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community
Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-05-2005, 06:55 PM
david-b's Avatar
david-b david-b is offline
Dave is THAT guy
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,868
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Send a message via AIM to david-b Send a message via MSN to david-b Send a message via Yahoo to david-b
Oil Pressure Sender Install

I know I posted about this before, and then posted a link on how to do it. But, when I go and try to install the sender unit today (FINALLY got around to changing my oil), I was totally lost. On the N/T, there is no little bolts around by the oild filter to install the sender. All there is is mounting bolts. Tried taking some out, just to make sure, and I was right. Had the splash shield out, so I was looking at the whole thing from a good angle. The instructions that I found showed 2 places to add a pressure sender and an oil temp sender, but nothing was there. Where the hell can I install the oil pressure sender? I got the gauge all installed, but it's limp . Anyway, where can I install it on a N/T ESi? Any help?
Thanks a million
__________________
2013 Chevy Sonic 1LZ
Daily Driver, 1.4L Turbo, 6spd

75 Monte Carlo
SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake...

12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded
01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP
95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP
88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-05-2005, 09:01 PM
1stGenRocks's Avatar
1stGenRocks 1stGenRocks is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,973
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 1stGenRocks
Re: Oil Pressure Sender Install

you might need to buy a Y fitting to go into the stock oil pressure sender port then mount both pressure senders in it.
__________________
-1stGenRocks-
95 Tsi AWD: 6 bolt, DSMLink, 880's, ACT 2600, lightweight flywheel, AGX's, Dropzone springs, poly motor mounts and suspension bushings, 3 inch turboback, gus modded 1g BOV, hardpipes, drilled & slotted rotors, 17's

plans: bastard 20g, water/meth injection NO FMIC
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-07-2005, 01:28 PM
david-b's Avatar
david-b david-b is offline
Dave is THAT guy
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,868
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Send a message via AIM to david-b Send a message via MSN to david-b Send a message via Yahoo to david-b
Re: Oil Pressure Sender Install

Where is the stock oild pressure sender though? There is nothing looking like 1 around the oild filter. Theres nothing there at all.
__________________
2013 Chevy Sonic 1LZ
Daily Driver, 1.4L Turbo, 6spd

75 Monte Carlo
SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake...

12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded
01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP
95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP
88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts