|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Decent feedback. Beyond that, I am not sure how comfortable I'd be buying a used part like that.
__________________
Resistance Is Futile (If < 1ohm) |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: what u guys think???
Well he only has 9 feedbacks, and while all are good, I'd still be a bit hesitant, but on the other hand, it is a pretty good deal...but shipping will most likely be a PITA. Aren't there brand new aluminum DSs on 3si for $475? Have you checked those?
Edit: here is the thread I was talking about: http://www.3si.org/forum/showthread.php?t=235092 Edit #2: Nevermind, apparently his had fitment problems and they are getting returned and it isn't looking so good anymore. So that ebay deal is looking better and better.
__________________
96 3000gt vr4 -K&N FIPK -Proboost mbc -Cusco front + rear strut bars -Greddy type-s -ATR downpipe -no cats -15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly. Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|