|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I bought my car last april. I was told it had a brand new transmission in it. Around november my car started jumping when starting out. And than it died a couple of days later. I had it replaced and drove it 89 miles and it broke again. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem? The guy at the transmission place is completly baffled.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 98 sable transmissions breaking.
the Vehicle Speed Sensor may have been the culprit and not the transmission.
__________________
Dr. Disque - Current cars: 2008 BMW 135i M-Sport 2011 Mazda2 Touring Past cars: 2007 Mazda 6S 5-door MT 1999 Ford Taurus SE Duratec |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|