|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I.P cobra
orig. sketch;
![]() comments/crits welcome |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I.P cobra
looks good
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks good to me. However, I think the front wheel perspective is a little off. If you are going for the look of it turned then you are alittle closer, but it is too vertical. Thats easy to fix though.
__________________
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: I.P cobra
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
transferred onto clean paper
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks great, proportions are good! But it seems to me that the front whel is a bit too much in the front, so the gap behind it is a bit too large. But thats only a small thing. Great job overall.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for the crits and comments. Here it is shaded.
almost done!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
fixed up a bit;
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: I.P cobra
The front looks a little out of perspective but it's good nonetheless.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: I.P cobra
Looking good. Nice shading work, just a few very minor proportional problems.
Alex
__________________
www.geocities.com/stuffbyalex |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Update!
So far, both cars are models I have. I know the 'vette is a bit small, but I will fix that.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: I.P cobra
looks good keep it up dude! nice racin pic by the way!
__________________
Best Regards Anton |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: I.P cobra
It looks better with the scene.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|