|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
my wipers will not work! most of the time it is in the morning after a cold night sometimes they will work later that day when it warms up. it is hit and miss sometimes they work fine other times nothing please help
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: wiper problems
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: wiper problems
whoami....that color is a real eye sore.
I would guess there is something wrong with the wiring.
__________________
Pictures of the Truck |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: wiper problems
I wouldn't rule out the wiper switch. Next time it's not working try jiggling the activation switch and see if that gets it working.
__________________
Ours: 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2.0, 53k 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 84k Kids: 2005 Honda CRV, 228k |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I had the same problem. Simple fix though...raise hood and remove wiper arms.....remove shroud over the wiper mechanism and remove....spray all moving parts with lubricant....it fixed it that was 3 months ago and it gets cold here and lots of salt on roads I think they just cease up...
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I had the same problem and if yours is the same its simple...remove wiper arms, remove shroud over the wiper mechanism and spray all moving parts with lubricant spray.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|