-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-18-2005, 04:47 PM
Kelukan Kelukan is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
'94 Firebird auto; 0-60?

I have searched endlessly for information regarding what the 0-60 times (should) be for a 94 firebird with an automatic transmission (its the 3.4l). It seems that the web currently only offers specs and such for newer cars, or only the higher performance models of older cars.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-18-2005, 05:31 PM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: '94 Firebird auto; 0-60?

The number wouldn't make you feel any better than you feel about not knowing it. The 3.4 didn't provide any great numbers but is very dependable but from what I hear it should be about 7.5-8.0 0-60 and 1/4 is probably in low 16's
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-18-2005, 07:11 PM
blindeyed's Avatar
blindeyed blindeyed is offline
eBay aDdict™
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,053
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to blindeyed
Re: Re: '94 Firebird auto; 0-60?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaLT1
The number wouldn't make you feel any better than you feel about not knowing it. The 3.4 didn't provide any great numbers but is very dependable but from what I hear it should be about 7.5-8.0 0-60 and 1/4 is probably in low 16's
7.8-8.0.. Man I wish. Mine takes me anywhere from 9.0-11.0. I haven't done a 1/4 yet, but what LT1 said sounds about right. It's definately not very impresive at all.. but I must say, it's a heck of a daily driver car.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts