-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Thumprkils's Avatar
Thumprkils Thumprkils is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 274
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Thumprkils
need help getting pics on here

tried a while back fromula offered to help but we never got em up can anyone help?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-17-2005, 08:28 PM
82KnightRider's Avatar
82KnightRider 82KnightRider is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 555
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
upload youre image to youre gallery then copy and paste the address where you want to post it..........
__________________


Last edited by 82KnightRider; 01-17-2005 at 11:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-17-2005, 10:11 PM
Thumprkils's Avatar
Thumprkils Thumprkils is offline
Banned
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 274
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Thumprkils
Re: need help getting pics on here

ok so its in my gallery but how do I add it to anywhere
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Thumprkils's Avatar
Thumprkils Thumprkils is offline
Banned
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 274
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Thumprkils
Re: need help getting pics on here

cut n post?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-17-2005, 11:24 PM
82KnightRider's Avatar
82KnightRider 82KnightRider is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 555
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
click on the little pic in youre gallery you want to post and it enlarges the pic and gives you options.........then hightlight the address,right click it,then select copy,then go to where you want to post it and right click and select paste.............

__________________

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-17-2005, 11:29 PM
82KnightRider's Avatar
82KnightRider 82KnightRider is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 555
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I edited my last posts,I said cut when I shoulda said copy.......sorry
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-18-2005, 02:04 AM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: need help getting pics on here

After you enter your gallery on this site, if you then click the pic again it will give you a formatted link to the pic which like was said you just copy and paste to the location you want to have it seen (either signiture or post). Also I emailed you back saying that if you needed help getting pics up and couldn't figure it out by my direction to email me the pics and I would make sure they got posted, So I don't know why you wouldn't have gotten that but glad your finally getting them up.
John
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2005, 07:52 AM
Thumprkils's Avatar
Thumprkils Thumprkils is offline
Banned
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 274
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Thumprkils
Re: need help getting pics on here

formula,I know you did offer, awhile back,I just got tired of messin with for a while, thanks
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-18-2005, 07:56 AM
Thumprkils's Avatar
Thumprkils Thumprkils is offline
Banned
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 274
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Thumprkils
Re: need help getting pics on here

oh ,by the way I did send you hte pics,I remember now you saying something about the quality being bad
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Thumprkils's Avatar
Thumprkils Thumprkils is offline
Banned
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 274
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Thumprkils
Re: need help getting pics on here

this is what keeps me stuck,and I know right now im a pain in the but, I figured out how to add trhe pic, which I seem to have done 12 times, but now I cant even seem to delete those,would like to be able to do it cause the car is fixin to get changes
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-18-2005, 08:27 AM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: need help getting pics on here

I don't remember asking you for another photo but if the quality was real bad I just might have. Anyway to delete a photo from your gallery. You just go into your gallery like normal(make sure your signed in, just because your signed in forums doesn't always mean your signed in the gallery section) then double click the photo like I explained to get a link to the photo and if you scroll to the bottom of the page you will see delete this photo box. check in the box to delete and then hit the submit or OK button and it will go away.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-18-2005, 09:44 AM
Thumprkils's Avatar
Thumprkils Thumprkils is offline
Banned
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 274
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Thumprkils
Re: need help getting pics on here

it show show this on message board? if so do i use the address that comes up?
what do I put in this box to ad it to a thread,or a reply, or to have it come up on the left when I reply?, sorry formula, but Im about as lost as I ever get on this one
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-18-2005, 09:54 AM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: need help getting pics on here

You deleted one of the photo's, So what have you not figured out?

Edit- Yes were it says share this photograph on the message board, thats what you copy and paste that address/link it has written there will make that image appear anywhere on this site were its pasted in
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-18-2005, 12:25 PM
Thumprkils's Avatar
Thumprkils Thumprkils is offline
Banned
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 274
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Thumprkils
Re: need help getting pics on here

http://www.automotiveforums.com/gall....jpg[/img]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-18-2005, 12:30 PM
Thumprkils's Avatar
Thumprkils Thumprkils is offline
Banned
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 274
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Thumprkils
Re: need help getting pics on here


ok I simply had no idea of what paste was
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts