-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > 4Runner/GX470
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-16-2005, 10:06 PM
barretdm barretdm is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
98 AC not working

Yet another problem. This Jan I tried turning on my AC and no cold air, and no turning on of anything in the engine compartment. Never thought to check it when I was buying it. Is this a simple recharge problem? Should I take it to a mechanic or try and recharge it myself. If I am to recharge myself, what would you recommend I use to do it?
Thanks
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > 4Runner/GX470


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts