|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter Bravo is the Australian vesion, Bounty the New Zealand version and Drifter the South African version. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Does anyone know where I can get a limited slip differential for my 87 B2600? Does the 4X4 version come with it standard? Or are there any other cars/trucks that have one that will fit? If so I might be able to get one out of a salvage yard. Any help is greatly appreciated.
__________________
1971 VW Bus (1835cc) 1987 Mazda B2600 (2.6L) 2001 VW Jetta VR6 (2.8L) 2001 Genuine Stella (150cc) |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: LSD Question
I dont believe any of them came stock w/lsd rec checking in the aftermarket i have looked before but never came up with anything. good luck
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|