|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Performance Talk about anything having to do with performance & mods. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Stiffen up my topless ride?
I just recently purchased and 87 turbo supra......i have had a few nice days lately and have decided to take the targa top off and go for a few cruises. I can't help but notice that with the top off the car kinda rides like ass. Obviously there is a lack of support now that the top is off but I was wondering what i could do to possibly give myself a lil more stable and stiffer ride so i don't feel like my car is gonna twist in half or something. Does anybody make like sub-frame connectors? or if i put some new suspension in the car would that help? If anybody has any suggestions please let me know.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes a stiffer suspension would help the car...and sumthin as simple as a sway bar could help
__________________
Holland Speedway Lake Erie Speedway Tioga Speedway (R.I.P) Wyoming County Speedway Lancaster Speedway Motordrome Speedway Mountain Speedway Eriez Speedway Stateline Speedway Many more to come.... |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|