-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Buick > Riviera
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Diesel178 Diesel178 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
95' Riviera SC

I have a 95 Riviera SC with about 149K on it. I have a few questions regarding some electrical problems. My traction control light stays on and recently, my ABS light has come on and basically stayed on. I just had a sensor light changed but now these lights are on and occassionaly the check oil light comes on even though the oil isn't low. Is there a way to see if these sensor lights "just" need to be replaced due to the mileage? Also, my dash lights went out about 3 weeks ago. I took to the dealer and they replaced the fuse under the back seat and it was fine again. Few days later, the lights went out again and I had them change the fuse again. Now, a couple of weeks later, the dash lights are very dim and barely noticeable. Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-11-2005, 02:20 AM
carterszoo carterszoo is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I had the same problem with the traction control light and the anti-lock brake light staying on. Come to find out there is a two-wire electrical plug that plugs into the brakes in the rear on each caliper. One was unpluged. Plugging it back in... which was simple... fixed the problem.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Buick > Riviera


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts