|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Intake Air Sensor
I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 that I am adding a performance chip to, but cannot find location (even looking at my Chilton's Repair Manual). Can anyone help point it out to me? Thanks, William
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Intake Air Sensor
Oops.....I am looking for the Intake Air Sensor
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Intake Air Sensor
You'll find your AIT on the right side of the intake it should be a small grey blug with a plastic covered wire running out of it. Make sure that the one you pull doesnt have 3 wires coming out of it because your mod chip should only have two and plugs right into the back of the ait.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|