|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I want my name back :(
how would i go about changing my name to 'Buzz'?
Moppie can you do it?:angel: The guy has only made one post and probably doesn't even visit the forums anymore. I don't see an admin forum anywhere ![]() :buck Thanks in advance for your help
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahahaha... don't you just hate that. I had the same problem with my ISP
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Igor is the dude to contact if you need that sort of stuff.:flash:
click on his name in the tyre announcement at the top of the board....there's an e-mail link in his profile.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks dad
__________________
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
OI! WHAT'S ALL THIS PORN ON THE COMPUTER???????? |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: I want my name back :(
Quote:
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: I want my name back :(
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: I want my name back :(
Quote:
OOOOOOPS......BUGGER
__________________
Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!! ![]() ![]() View All My Models Here. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: I want my name back :(
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: Re: I want my name back :(
Quote:
we all make mistakes jk
__________________
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|