-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Buick > LeSabre
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-31-2004, 05:37 PM
ndgo88 ndgo88 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy 97 lesabre firing order

Good Evening to all! I have a quick question? I have a 97 lesabre and I replaced plugs and wires today. One of the plugs was cracked, car was running rough at idle. After changing plugs and wires I have a slight miss. Does anyone have the correct firing order for the 97 lesabre. Looking to make sure the #1 wire from the distrubtor goes to first plug behind enging passenger side. Any help would be appreciated.

"G"
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Buick > LeSabre


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts