-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > Avalon/Pronard
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-29-2004, 09:12 PM
higginss higginss is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Post air bag light on

I have a 95 avalon xl that recent the air bag indicator came on. I also noticed the horn doesn't work. I found out over the weekend the cruise control doesn't work either. It has about 120K miles on it. At first I thought maybe a fuse but after looking in the manual I found that they all run off different fuses. Any ideas as to what the problem might be?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-08-2005, 04:58 AM
yotatechie04's Avatar
yotatechie04 yotatechie04 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,083
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to yotatechie04 Send a message via AIM to yotatechie04 Send a message via MSN to yotatechie04 Send a message via Yahoo to yotatechie04
Re: air bag light on

You might actually want to go ahead and check the individual fuses, sometimes they're linked. And I've seen multiple fuses blow at once, it's not impossible.
__________________
1994 Pontiac Grand Am GT - 3100 V6
1992 Chevrolet Lumina Euro - 3100 V6
1997 Ford Escort - 2.0 I4

"She only squeals when she's wet..."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Nismo3112 Nismo3112 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: air bag light on

Bump... I also have this problem. Horn and cruise do not work. I am guessing theyre related since they are both on the steering wheel?
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > Avalon/Pronard


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts