-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand Prix
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-23-2004, 06:40 PM
crx1989's Avatar
crx1989 crx1989 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 86
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to crx1989
Question Connector by hood release

I see a two wire connector behind the front grill close to the hood latch and was wondering if anyone could tell me what it is or was. I have a 98GT 4DR. There are no appearent problems. I just want to know what it is.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-24-2004, 01:09 AM
94sportsedan 94sportsedan is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 180
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I believe it is the outside air temperature sensor wiring. Either it's used for the rearview mirror with temp. reading or the automatic climate control.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-24-2004, 12:00 PM
crx1989's Avatar
crx1989 crx1989 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 86
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to crx1989
Re: Connector by hood release

ok, I don't have either of those so i guess that it is put in there with the the standard GP wiring harness.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand Prix


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts