|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Rack and pinion replacement in 93 Paseo
Hey guys...I'm replaceing my friends rack and pinion his his 1993 Toyota Paseo and I'm just wondering will I need to pull out the motor a bit to get it out?
we unbolted it and go clearence to the whole setup a few days ago but we want to finish the job this upcomming monday and i'm wondering if it's going to be difficult to pull out the rack and pinion and put in the new one? thanks bart |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|