-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand AM
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-08-2004, 08:00 AM
jecsatn76 jecsatn76 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to jecsatn76
Question 01 passenger side headlight

Ok, I read the information on how to change out the driver side headlight, but I am curious to know if the passenger side is the same story or if there is something else you need to do on it. Any information would be great. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-08-2004, 08:56 PM
justin0717 justin0717 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 375
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 01 passenger side headlight

should be the same.
__________________
1996 GA SE 2.4L- sold

1999 GA SE 3.4L - newest
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-08-2004, 10:03 PM
AznGA AznGA is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 01 passenger side headlight

Yeap, they are the same.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-09-2004, 07:33 AM
jecsatn76 jecsatn76 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to jecsatn76
Cool

Thanks, I did both of them last night. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the instructions I found.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-09-2004, 08:08 AM
road_rascal's Avatar
road_rascal road_rascal is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 334
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to road_rascal
Re: 01 passenger side headlight

You think changing out a headlamp would be a 5 minute process. What a pain in the a--.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-09-2004, 02:18 PM
jecsatn76 jecsatn76 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to jecsatn76
Wink

ain't that the truth
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-14-2004, 08:39 AM
stock01GrandAm stock01GrandAm is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to stock01GrandAm Send a message via Yahoo to stock01GrandAm
Re: 01 passenger side headlight

i had to change the bulb on the drivers side just last week, was not as easy as expected...
__________________
2001 Grand Am
1996 Honda Civic Hatch Beater
1997 Chevy S-10 Engine Rebuild

Lowered Limitz
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-16-2004, 11:07 AM
Ms V Ms V is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Re: 01 passenger side headlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0717
should be the same.
Not quite sure how to do this:I'm new to the whole forum thing. But I noticed that you own a 1996 Grand Am, the same as I do. I would like help on replacing the headlamps. I think that has been the topic for this thread but I can't seem to find the instructions that were given to the other member. Thank you so much for the help.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand AM


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts