-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-06-2004, 05:15 PM
johns97328i johns97328i is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question owners manual

Looking for an owners manual for a 1997 328i or similar. Does anyone have one that don't need anymore, or does anyone know where I can get one, or just get a copy of one. First time I had a BMW and I'm lost without the basic info.
Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-09-2004, 02:19 PM
danielman danielman is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mine is a 1998 325ci. If you would like I can copy and send(as a business expense of course) Send me an email or physical address to send it to.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts