-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Geo > Tracker
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Beaminster Beaminster is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tracker 97 Fuel Injection Fuse Blowing

I am hoping someone will be able to assist me with a problem I am having with my Tracker 4x4 97. The fuse for the Fuel Injection is blowing which prevents the vehicle from starting. The problem is determining what is causing the fuse to blow. Several times I have been able to change the fuse and the vehicle will start again. Each time the fuse has blown it has been when I have put the vehicle in reverse to back out of a parking area. Looking forward to some assistance. Thanks very much.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Geo > Tracker


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts