-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand Prix
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-03-2004, 11:03 PM
fatalerror fatalerror is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks for the info

I would like to say thanks to everyone here , i have gathered tons of info
that has helped me with many repairs on my recently purchased 97 grand prix. keep up the great work.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-04-2004, 12:20 AM
FireFox05's Avatar
FireFox05 FireFox05 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 661
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to FireFox05
Re: Thanks for the info

I second his thanks, in learning all I can before buying my first GP (around next summer, I hope.)

Everybody has been really nice, and I bow to those with advanced knowledge.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-04-2004, 02:09 PM
richtazz's Avatar
richtazz richtazz is offline
stupidity should hurt
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,129
Thanks: 2
Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
Re: Thanks for the info

helping people fix their cars and save their hard earned money is what we are here for. You're very welcome.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand Prix


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts