|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
What is Ford up to?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is Ford up to?
Just what I want... a dead cat's head in my front seat!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is Ford up to?
MAN! Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge owners are gona a PETA on there ASS!!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: What is Ford up to?
hahahaha, quite funny!
__________________
1993 F-150 Lightning Mods-March UD pullies, Ltngdrvr CAI, Flowmasters, E-fans, and Eibach / Bell-Tech Drop Kit in the garage. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2149061/1 Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What is Ford up to?
That's to funny!!!!!! I sent it to everyone.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: What is Ford up to?
Jim you have to admitt that is soooo funny all I got to see was the bird but from the other posts I take it the cat video was shown as well. These videos are a couple of years old but I laugh my ass off every time I see them.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: What is Ford up to?
Fords cars were getting lonely when they are Found On Road Dead, so they needed some company
__________________
'99 SE (l36) 125k mi. FWI | ZZP HVTB St. 1 | WP UD Pulley | 3" DP/HF Cat/U-bend Del.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: What is Ford up to?
Owning a black car, I hate birds and the damn cars in the area think my car is a bed.
I like both of these. And will have to try the last one.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|