|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Engine, Transmission and Drivetrain Discuss Engine, Transmission, Drivetrain, and all other performance modifications here. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Harness Bar ??
anyone in this forum kno where i can buy a harness bar for my eclipse. if not does anyone kno what the price would be to have someone custom fabricate one that would be relatively close to the sparco harness bar.
__________________
![]() If it has tits or tires it will give you problems, but atleast you can fix the problems with the tires 2007 Trailblazer - stock 97 GS-T -> lots of mods 98 GS ->total loss, now being parted out |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harness Bar ??
I have a link for one on my home PC. I'll try to remember to post it up.
__________________
Kevin Jewer RWD Talon - 7.92 at 180 Mightymax - 10.7 at 125 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Harness Bar ??
hell yea ... i be pumped when you get that link up ... i may even put one in the gs
__________________
![]() If it has tits or tires it will give you problems, but atleast you can fix the problems with the tires 2007 Trailblazer - stock 97 GS-T -> lots of mods 98 GS ->total loss, now being parted out |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Harness Bar ??
Good thing I tried the link before I posted it, its no longer there
Try searching tooners, I think that was where I originally saw it.
__________________
Kevin Jewer RWD Talon - 7.92 at 180 Mightymax - 10.7 at 125 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://www.dvdtfab.com/ makes the harness bar for the 2g eclipse
__________________
![]() If it has tits or tires it will give you problems, but atleast you can fix the problems with the tires 2007 Trailblazer - stock 97 GS-T -> lots of mods 98 GS ->total loss, now being parted out |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|