-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > Sienna
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-15-2004, 01:00 PM
chunkgar chunkgar is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2000 Sienna clock, interior lights not coming on

Hi, I bought a used Toyota Sienna and it has worked very well for me but while on a trip out of state, I noticed that the clock and the interior lights were not working. The keyless entry remote would not make the doors open or lock either. Everything else seems to be functioning fine, the power windows, the lights for the speedometer, etc. Anyone seen this before or have any suggestions on something to check before I take it to a repair shop and end up paying hundreds for something I could have fixed myself Thanks,
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-10-2006, 11:37 PM
biehe jiang biehe jiang is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 2000 Sienna clock, interior lights not coming on

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkgar
Hi, I bought a used Toyota Sienna and it has worked very well for me but while on a trip out of state, I noticed that the clock and the interior lights were not working. The keyless entry remote would not make the doors open or lock either. Everything else seems to be functioning fine, the power windows, the lights for the speedometer, etc. Anyone seen this before or have any suggestions on something to check before I take it to a repair shop and end up paying hundreds for something I could have fixed myself Thanks,
Have you found out how to fix the problem? Thanks for sharing with me.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-22-2006, 02:09 PM
ituser ituser is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 2000 Sienna clock, interior lights not coming on

can you pls share the solution? I have the same problem.

thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-16-2007, 08:41 AM
tbgaus's Avatar
tbgaus tbgaus is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: 2000 Sienna clock, interior lights not coming on

This is most likely caused by a blown dome light fuse. This 10A device can be found in the fuse box located adjacent to the battery under the hood, and it is near the front of the fuse box by the four large relays. Now, why it blew is anyone's guess ... might be a fluke or indicative of a real problem (such as a chafed wire somewhere in the harness). Our 2000 Sienna with 100K+ miles on it just suffered this problem recently; I replaced the fuse and the problem has not recurred. Good luck!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > Sienna


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts