-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Engineering/ Technical
Register FAQ Community
Engineering/ Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-08-2004, 07:46 AM
TorinoGT69's Avatar
TorinoGT69 TorinoGT69 is offline
Automotive Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 298
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to TorinoGT69
Looking for 70-73 firebird/trans am

I am looking for a 70-73 firebird or trans am, if anyone has one for sale or knows of one let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-11-2004, 07:42 AM
Autofreefindersguy Autofreefindersguy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 592
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Looking for 70-73 firebird/trans am

Does where its located make a dif?
I have seen a few available around Indy here...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-11-2004, 07:53 AM
TorinoGT69's Avatar
TorinoGT69 TorinoGT69 is offline
Automotive Master
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 298
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to TorinoGT69
Location is not that important. I am in Texas but I would be willing to pay to have a car shipped in if it is a good deal.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-11-2004, 08:40 AM
Autofreefindersguy Autofreefindersguy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 592
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Looking for 70-73 firebird/trans am

OK, I will be happy to see if I can help find one that would fit your needs.

Doug
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-11-2004, 08:41 PM
MagicRat's Avatar
MagicRat MagicRat is offline
Nothing scares me anymore
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 10,702
Thanks: 12
Thanked 82 Times in 77 Posts
Re: Looking for 70-73 firebird/trans am

Uh....while we are on the subject......I could sure use a 4 spd example, I am in southern Ontario, if anyone has some leads.
Here, there are a few late 70's examples, but, as I do not look like either Burt Reynolds or Sally Field, an earlier example is more suitable.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Autofreefindersguy Autofreefindersguy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 592
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Looking for 70-73 firebird/trans am

I found a 74 T/A with the 455 big block, total restoration for $11,500 in Indiana...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-19-2004, 05:09 AM
7T4MULA's Avatar
7T4MULA 7T4MULA is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 7T4MULA
Re: Looking for 70-73 firebird/trans am

check mine out...

www.cardomain.com/id/ramair70formula

original paint, interior, etc. rare as hell lol

But not for sale :-P

I do know of a 73 Formula 400 that you can buy for $2,500 that needs NOTHING.
__________________
-1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400 Ram Air III
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-19-2004, 06:09 AM
TorinoGT69's Avatar
TorinoGT69 TorinoGT69 is offline
Automotive Master
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 298
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to TorinoGT69
Whats the info I the 73? I would definitely be interested.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-19-2004, 08:44 AM
Autofreefindersguy Autofreefindersguy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 592
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Looking for 70-73 firebird/trans am

Yeah, I had a buddy that had an old Formula like that too...Sweet ride back then...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-19-2004, 03:21 PM
7T4MULA's Avatar
7T4MULA 7T4MULA is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to 7T4MULA
Re: Looking for 70-73 firebird/trans am

Ill get the info on the 73 this weekend when I see it... it has a 3 speed manual BTW
__________________
-1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400 Ram Air III
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-30-2004, 07:42 AM
TorinoGT69's Avatar
TorinoGT69 TorinoGT69 is offline
Automotive Master
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 298
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to TorinoGT69
Re: Re: Looking for 70-73 firebird/trans am

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7T4MULA
Ill get the info on the 73 this weekend when I see it... it has a 3 speed manual BTW
Did you ever get any info on the 73?
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Engineering/ Technical


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts