|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Factory parts paintable?
Just wondering if factory door handles, air dam and upper bumper cover are paintable or if it would be better to just get different paintable parts?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Factory parts paintable?
Plastic that was not meant to be painted usually will tell you by chipping off the paint even with a hi pressure car wash, maybe if you sand it down to get a rough surface, donīt know what else to tell you.
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Factory parts paintable?
yea...i was thinking the same thing....I want to paint my grill shell to match my paint.
__________________
![]() ![]() 2000 Silverado LS 4.8, K&N FIPK, Gibson Extreme Dual Exhaust, Line-X Bedliner, Black Speed Grille, Viper Alarm System, Custom Audio system.... (need to update my pic) |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Factory parts paintable?
As do I. I'll ask my cousin's painter what he thinks. I gotta go by the shop today anyhow to see if they've started pulling my dents.
__________________
1998 ECSB Z71
Whelen LED's Kenwood 2-way "BIG 3" 2500+ watt audio ![]() |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|