|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Projector Broken???
I just got these 1 peice projector halo angel eyes projector head lights for my 93 LX civic. I installed them but for some reason my high beams won't work. Would anyone whats the problem? thanks
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
could be that the bulbs are broken? or just a blown fuse?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Projector Broken???
everyone including me who has had projector headlights has problems with them. You should do a search, you arent the only person who had this problem and chances are someone has a really good explanation why your highbeams arent functioning.
Oh yeah, and count on one of your halos going out soon. The engineering for them is caca. Too much heat inside burns up the wiring and they get all funked up. Again just do a search, someone can help you more than i can.
__________________
*sworn to the whorror*
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Projector Broken???
I was lucky.. I didnt have any problems. I have experience with working on and installing electrical stuff.... so it wasnt too hard. You might be running your relays wrong. Just follow the diagram and you should be fine.
__________________
"Take your time, do it right, and NEVER settle for less." "The only stupid question, is the question not asked." |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|