-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > Z3
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-30-2004, 08:55 PM
pikla pikla is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
help: electric roof

trying to lower the electic roof yesterday and nothing happened. have checked fuses which all seem to be fine. has anyone else had this problem or have any suggestion to what may be the cause. any help would be greatly apprectiated.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-18-2005, 03:49 PM
SFRoadsterGuy SFRoadsterGuy is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Electric Roof problem

I am sure by now, your problem has resolved itself or you've had it repaired. I am a relatively new Z3 owner and have noticed that at times, when trying to raise or lower the top that it will fail? I have also found that I have probably done something wrong, such as my foot wasn't completely on the break, whatever... The care seems to reset itself after a time. Sometimes, I turn off the engine, remove the key, wait a couple of seconds, then start over and every time, it's fine. So i am assuming it's a "pilot" error. I haven't mentioned it to the BMW dealer or looked in my owner's manual. Anyone else have any specifics?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-07-2005, 01:10 AM
KOtto KOtto is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: help: electric roof

I have a 1999 z3 as well and it has been giving me more and more problems with the roof engaging. It started out as an intermittent problem and now won't even go down. Who has the solution?
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > Z3


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts