|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
'98 GTP won't start
I have no power, key is locked in the ignition and won't return to the locked position. Car was fine yesterday with no apparent prroblems. This a.m. dash lights came on, power seemed to reach the starter, but before it engaged the car simply went dead. Cleaned battery terminals, no help. Tried to jump start and no sign of life. Could this be a fuseable link problem? If so, how would I diagnose and where would this link be located? Any other suggestions?
Thanks, Scott |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The first thing I'd do is have the battery tested.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '98 GTP won't start
I agree.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: '98 GTP won't start
check the main fuse box right next to the battery it might be one of the main wire of the box that is losse thats wut happend to me last time
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: '98 GTP won't start
it has to be that cuz thats wut happend to last time !!!!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '98 GTP won't start
check your battery like carnut and kustom said, if it's ok, check your grounds.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '98 GTP won't start
Saulgar,
When you have time, check and see what richtazz occupation is. I would say there is a very good chance he may be right.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|