-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Windstar
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-23-2004, 01:16 PM
pastorbennie pastorbennie is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy Camshaft Positioning Sensor 1998 Windstar

I am having trouble with the CMP P0340 code. I need to track down the ground wire to check its connection. Can anyone tell me where ther ground wire is loacted? Is it attached to the PCM? I am trying to sell the windstar.
The check engine light came on during the trest drive. Kinda blew the deal. I have a reader and am getting p0340 circuit malfunction. Help!!
Or by the windstar for $4999. 65k miles.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-28-2006, 11:21 AM
rolo454 rolo454 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Camshaft Positioning Sensor 1998 Windstar

Did you get a reply? I am having the same problem.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Windstar


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts