|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Motor Oil
I recently added some motor oil to my 1994 Isuzu Rodeo. After I added the oil the car started smoking and sending out tons of white smoke from the exhaust pipe. Obviously this isn't good. The car then acts like it is going to cut off. Any suggestions on what I should do? Should I change all the oil? Thank you in advance.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Motor Oil
white smoke means it is burning water and most likely mean the head gasket blew and antifreeze is getting into the oil. Have it fixed soon or you will trash the engine
__________________
-Ryan Isuzu Moderator Car Show Tips Operations manager with a results-driven passion for process improvement FAQ 98-04 Isuzu Rodeo, Rodeo Sport, Amigo, Trooper SOLD - NOV2015 - 2000 Amigo, V6, HT winter, ST summer, 2wd |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Did it not smoke at all before you added the oil? Are you sure you didn't over fill it?
G/luck Joel
__________________
2016 Subaru Forester 2.5i base CVT 2016 Nissan Quest SV |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|