|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Leather seats switch to....WHATEVER!
I got a 95 Olds Aurora and thinking of switching out the black leather b/c in the summer is SUCKS! TOO hot and in the winter is TOO cold and sometimes cracks.
I'm thinking of switching it to fabric....or something, I DON'T CARE! Anyone got any suggestions / comments much appreciated. Thanks. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Leather seats switch to....WHATEVER!
are your windows tinted?
tinted windows will help with the heat and cracking for a cheap/quick fix just put on some seatcovers from the local autoparts store till you figure out if you want to recover them
__________________
02 rodeo ls old ride 95 200sx full showcar [ |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah windows are tinted but still none the less its HOT!
I've wanted to switch it out for ages... anyone? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
You can get custom seat covers in a variety of materials and colors from Coverking through http://www.carxccessory.com
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|