-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mercury > Sable
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-18-2004, 03:22 PM
Just Deb Just Deb is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Replaced Power Steering Pump on 98 Sable

Okay I have the slightest idea or what's going on here. About a couple of weeks ago my car was squeaking big time when I turned the wheel so I checked the fluid, replaced it and replaced it and replaced it! Then my brother suggested I replaced the pump due to the foam up/over!

Just before replacing the pump I noticed that fluid on the ground/carport so as any girl would do and followed his advice and now I'm still having leakage/replace the fluid.

Do anybody know what my problem is? Why I'm experiencing so much leakage? Oh, I did notice that most of the fluid was forming around the driver side bushing???? I think that's the name of it...please help!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2005, 01:33 AM
87luxury 87luxury is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 104
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Replaced Power Steering Pump on 98 Sable

was it professionally installed?
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mercury > Sable


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts