-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-11-2004, 02:12 PM
ecavt ecavt is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
air fuel ratio guage help

I have a 2004 chevy cav with the
ECOTEC 2.2L engine. I have extensive
mods including a turbo and fuel system.
I was wondering if anyone new
exactly which wire you tap into
for the signal wire to your o2 sensor
in order to install a air fuel ratio
guage. I'm going with autometer brand
if it helps any. Also where is the best place to
tap into this wire. Anyone with information
feel free to email me. Thank you all for the
help in advance.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts