|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Should I buy this?
My friends dad offered me to get a 1995 S14 from an auction for about 1400 g, it is wrecked, nothing special though, just fender, headlight, hood. Great for kouki or s15 conversion, should I getit instead of my S13 fastback?
__________________
VR6> Anything FWD sucks for understeer? Swaybars do magic. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's really up to you. You get better parts for the S14 but they come at a bigger price where the S13 is everywhere and is easy to find parts. Also do you like a hatchback or coupe style? there are many variations of this car so choose wisely
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Should I buy this?
yea man it depends on if u like the s13 or s14 better and make sure there is no frame damage on the s14 if thats what u go for
__________________
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would stick with the S13 if that car hasn't been in an accident....
and you don't get "better parts" for the s14, they are all about the same really, and when they are both modified they are close to the same if not the lighter s13 having the advantage. I see no reason to ditch a nice s13 for a wrecked s14 just doesn't make sense |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Should I buy this?
I prefer the s14 if the damage isn't too much, they seem a little more complete to me. I still want to get an S13 in the near future, but first I got to finish what I have.
__________________
![]() Ain't this the pretiest motor or what? ![]() Fines are the fee you pay for the privilege of driving as fast as you want
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Should I buy this?
*drools*. . .
oh. .. Im sorry, couldn't stop looking at the car in your sig.
__________________
RB25DET RS13 |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Should I buy this?
yeah, looks nice, but how fast do you think it really is?? i don't see an intercooler so CHANCES ARE... its not turbo.. (with a little bit of sarcasm)
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Should I buy this?
its been wrecked man, i know you can get a boob job and plastic sugery on a chick, but what does it matter if shes has turbuculosis, terets and handicapped?
seriously man, dont do it, ive made the same mistake...getting a handicaped turberculosis with terets...she ended up really hot, but kept getting mad shakes and yelling out that i was a whore..and her wheel chair gave me a rash while we were fuckin
__________________
1998.5 audi a4 2.8l 5-speed quattro 1994 lexus sc300 (dead) tein cs kenwood flip out 7'' screen 1995 Nissan 240sx 5 speed (dead) GP Sports Spec-D exhaust Custom Carbon Fiber Intake 17'' ricer wheels in Kumhos hahaha stole this pose off of koguchi...my shirt makes me look fat...ahaha |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Should I buy this?
LoL
__________________
1990 Z32 2+2 BLITZ SUS Intake, HKS ALC My 1994 TT Supra For Sale: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=623105 |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Should I buy this?
Both of the cars have been in wreck but very minor, just bumper, frame isperfectly streight, checked the record for any other major hits (none). So i did get it. Ohh well better then wrecked s13 (i think cause it was damaged more than this one) Aight thanks everyone. Ohh yeah the car in my sig is not a turbo, it does have a turbo timer, so chances are the owner is planning on putting one it or doing a swap.
__________________
VR6> Anything FWD sucks for understeer? Swaybars do magic. |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Should I buy this?
Hey Pavlo, did you see this car in GA????
If so where????????????????????
__________________
![]() Ain't this the pretiest motor or what? ![]() Fines are the fee you pay for the privilege of driving as fast as you want
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Should I buy this?
Auction called verastar, go to verastar.com to see the cars there, you need to register to bid, or go to the auction, to get in though you need to be a dealer or be with one (they usually charge 500 for them to buy you a car) and my best friends father is one so i can get any wrecked car for myself. kind of cool. They have some nice ass cars barely wrecked while some really messed up once that I just start crying seeing them.
__________________
VR6> Anything FWD sucks for understeer? Swaybars do magic. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|