|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
to all that have helped me revive an American Classic (1994 Chevy Camaro) from the waters of the Ohio River, all I can say is Thanks!!! I have gone from rearview mirror deep water to road ready (running rough...though) in less than two weeks thanks to all of the great people on this forum. I would love to post some b4 and afters pics but dont know how.. I see some people have shots of their rides, and would like to share some of the things I have learned with pics of the restoration.
Thanks again to all who responded, your insight and ideas have helped more than I can convey!!! There is one more mudstain hunter out there because of you... See you on the road... Jack |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Thank You To All
cant remember if i helped or not, but your welcome
__________________
Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating the hell out of people http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68052 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Thank You To All
i probably didnt help, but ill take credit...
__________________
*Better power-to-weight ratio than a C6 corvette* |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Thank You To All
well welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here. i dont think i helped you but your welcome
__________________
1968 Camaro 327 1999 Silverado 1500 Z71 LT {o,o} |)__) -"-"- O RLY? http://www.cardomain.com/id/korndogg002
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|