-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-17-2004, 02:10 PM
bmw10987 bmw10987 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
M3 Exhaust

If I put the m3 rear end on my 2 door 323ci will I have to get custom exhaust or can I buy and exhaust kit for the m3 and bolt it to the 323. I am pretty sure they won't just mate up but I didn't know if the hangers for the exhaust are in the smae locations.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts